Here lies Sean’s Bucket List. A list of things that I would like to do or see in my lifetime. My goal would be to make this list actual goals and schedule them into my life. Marking them all off in one way or another, by either doing them or deciding I don’t want to do them, would be an excellent way to live my life, don’t ya think?
This list will grow and change as I grow and change.
I’ve left the comments on, so feel free to comment, tease, or add to the list.
Food (these are odd, I know)
- Buy a Subway party sub
- Buy a Classic Pizza giant pizza (I think it’s 30 inches)
- Visit Mesa Verde National Park/Taos Pueblo
- See Washington DC during the Cherry Blossom Festival
- Visit Italy
- Visit Greece
- Visit Israel (I know it sounds crazy, but I’ve always wanted to go)
- Visit New York City
- Visit Seattle, Washington
- Visit San Francisco
- See a giant sequoia in person
- Visit China
- Go on a cruise
- Go scuba diving
- Ride a zip line
- Do serious repelling down a cliff (not climb, just repel)
- Go on a houseboat trip (again)
Life-Long Wishes/Goals (I don’t know what to call this area. Dreams might be the best word, but that makes it sound unattainable.)
- Start a scholarship fund for kids like I was
- Start a foundation